Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hilliard Ohio License Renewal

Houtart Letter to the President, Herman Van Rompuy

Mr. President, dear Friends,

By this word I would send you the Article I published a year ago in La Libre Belgique [section below], including about Honduras and the position taken by Cardinal Rodriguez Mariadaga.
I returned to Honduras in July and, including Mr. Perez Esquivel, Nobel Peace, I am a member of the Commission Truth about the coup, organized by the Resistance (social movements). I can tell you that unfortunately the situation has not improved and that violations of human rights continue to be very numerous. A referendum was organized by social movements for organisaiton of a Constitution (the present constitution was promulgated by a military regime) and to be gathered 1,300,000 votes, which shows the extent of popular support, that goes well beyond the political field or the restoration of a deposed president, to bring about a profound social change request.
It is difficult believe that reconciliation is needed begins with a recognition of injustice and support for a coup organized by the more affluent groups is a step in the fight against poverty.
For this reason I allowed myself to send you this information.
Please believe in my sincerity.

Houtart

0 comments:

Post a Comment