Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Daughter Keeps Teasing Me

comeback!

Hi here! ^ ^

I'm back to play a trick on you: p I know it was easy one! ^ ^ "

Anyway, it's good to rediscover the joys of the internet after almost a month exclusion!

Good does not hit me but there is level design really nothing new to show. The month of November was extremely busy with the move. My free time was used for my professional work and so I've somewhat neglected commissions. any time I managed to finish an illustration for Yami no hana the artbook. I think will be completed for the new year. But, I must put the double blocked in this case. ^ ^ "But I prefer
first orders because I'm behind on all mega projects and pro follow with year end approaching.

Should I go back work! Ahhh xD

Go bye people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment