Monday, February 7, 2011

Sony Muteki In Calgary

Artbook Yami no hana finally available!

Hi everyone!


I'll take 5 minutes to announce the release of the artbook Yami no hana Revival! ^ ^ I finally held my schedule. xD

So now you can order it on the site Lulu.com by clicking on the cover above . It costs 9 € and includes 40 full color pages. You will find the presentation of the main characters of the story, part sketchbook and a artbook and bonus, which I hope will please you! ;)

Other than that, great job and not force to do so. Damn disease, it is that it lasts 1 month. I am behind in everything ... the job, commissions, projects ... BD @ _ @

A by that I announce that I put myself in earnest to achieve the BD Flower of Darkness (Yami no hana). I'm currently rewriting the script to improve it and put all my chances on my side in order to present it to publishers in a year. I count the color by myself but I have yet to improve. ^ ^;
Speaking of comics, I give myself to finish the objective model of Number Five in the coming months.


0 comments:

Post a Comment